Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Fun Election AG sighting (sorta)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If anyone saw Sen. Santorum's concession speech tonight, his daughter Sarah Maria (who I believe is 8) can be seen holding an AG doll.

    I think it is Nellie but it may be Kit. They didn't give a real close up of the doll, but I think she had bangs. Poor little Sarah was crying and very upset about her daddy losing the election. She did seem to take comfort from her dolly.

  2. #2
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    A-w-w-w, well, like you said, the little girl at least had her doll to comfort her. [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
    Some candidates are very sad tonight and some are very happy. Election night is really exciting and emotional! [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In my state (and maybe all states), write-ins actually aren't even counted unless the person went through the process to be listed as a write-in candidate, which seems like a pity to me. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    (Quick reminder that we can't talk about politics here, but I think the election sighting is OK, as long as no one brings in polictical parties or candidates or anything messy like that. [img]smile.gif[/img] )

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner flowerinaag's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My mom wanted me to go with her and I brought Jess.A woman and little girl were amazed by how cute she was.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Julie, I think that's true. I remember hearing that in the last CA gubernatorial election, Mickey Mouse got more votes than many human candidates.

  6. #6
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Inky the Pioneer:
    Julie, I think that's true. I remember hearing that in the last CA gubernatorial election, Mickey Mouse got more votes than many human candidates.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL!!!!!!!! Perhaps I should hold onto that idea the next time I vote. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member samo22's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2006
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw this too! I'm pretty sure her doll was Kit.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwww, I love hearing about AG dolly sightings!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member littledarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Speaking of elections, did anyone else do some fun write in votes?

    There were some that I didn't know who to vote for (judges and other lesser known voted on offices), so I wrote in my own candidates. I remember voting for Barney Fife for Sheriff, Ben Matlock for some attorney position, Ariel and Flounder for two water and soil conservation things. And Winnie The Pooh and gang for various judge positions. I even voted for my AGT 16, Zipporah for one office, lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •